Hours of Operation:
11:00 AM to 8:00 p.m. – Regular Pool Hours
12:00 Noon to 5:00 p.m. – *Mondays
3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Reduced hours in affect at the beginning and end of the season
The Pool will close when the air temperature is at or below 60 degrees. The Pool will be cleared whenever the lightning detector sounds and will remain cleared until the “all clear” siren sounds. During inclement weather, the Pool will remain open until at least 3:00 p.m. when the Pool Manager will make a decisions weather or not to close the Pool.
*The Pool will close at 5:00 p.m. on home swim meet days.
The Snack Bar follows the same hours of operation as the Pool, with the exception of closing fifteen minutes before the Pool closes.
Each member shall be responsible for all charges incurred by members of his or her family and their guests. All members please instruct your children, if they have permission to sign their names, that they sign their full name and the account number assigned to your membership.
Everyone must register before entering the Pool. Members will register their guest and are responsible for the payment of any appropriate charges.
Food and Beverage:
- Members, children and guests are not permitted to bring food or beverages into the Pool area.
- All food and beverages from the snack bar, veranda or kitchen must be consumed in the designated areas adjacent to the Pool apron.
- Glass and china ware is prohibited in the Pool area.
Bath House and Locker Room:
- Club towels are not to be taken off the premises for any reason. Attendant will issue one towel, per person, per day.
- Children taking excessively long showers will not be tolerated. Please help to control this are area.
- Use of the Pool facilities at any time is at the swimmer’s own risk.
- Swimming is permitted only during published open hours of the Pool.
- Use of the wading pool is limited to children under five years of age, who must be accompanied by a parent or other person sixteen (16) years of age or older except when participating in instruction or supervised.
- All children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by a parent or other person sixteen (16) years of age or older.
- For sanitary reasons, babies or children wearing diapers are not permitted in either pool. Bathing suits are required.
- Please change diapers and clothing in the privacy of the ladies or men’s bath house.
- Running, ball playing and noisy or hazardous activity will not be permitted in the Pool area. Pushing, dunking and other dangerous games are not permitted.
- Radios may only be used at a low volume or with earphones.
- Private parties may be held in the Pool area only with prior approval of the Club Manager.
- Flotation devices are permitted for non swimming children up to the age of five (5) years. Any non swimming children must be accompanied in the water by their parent or adult guardian.
- Small toys such as balls, water guns, rings, etc., and the manner in which the toys are used may be permitted, at the discretion of the pool manager.
- Tire inner tubes are not permitted. Air mattresses may be permitted, at the discretion of the pool manager.
- All persons using the Pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of towels, cans, cigarettes, etc.
- The Club personnel have full authority to enforce these rules and regulations and any infraction will be reported to the General Manager.
Private swimming lessons can be arranged through the Pool Manager. Any lessons cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled.
Open to kids of all ages who can swim at least one length of the pool. Season runs from May to July.
For a complete schedule of Swim Team Events please click on the link below for a complete schedule of events.
If you wish to make arrangements to develop a specific menu for an anticipated occasions, please your wishes with our management staff. Please contact our staff for dates, rules and all your arrangements.