Chartiers Country Club Mission
The Mission of Chartiers Country Club is to be a personalized, multigenerational venue offering an attractive experience for golf, dining, entertainment and other social and recreational activities at a good value.
Chartiers Country Club Overview
- An 18-hole Willie Park designed championship golf course. The current master plan for the golf course was updated in the 1990’s by Arthur Hills.
- PGA Professional and staff.
- A full-size swimming pool, wading pool; and snack bar facilities.
- A dining and viewing patio at the pool.
- Five full-service dining rooms.
- Three full-service bars.
- Veranda Bar overlooking the 18th hole.
- Meeting facilities for up to 250.
- Banquet facilities with seating capacity of 250.
- A variety of social activities.
On behalf of the board of directors, officers, management and staff of Chartiers Country Club, as well as our more than 600 members, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our website.
With an 18-hole golf course, five dining options, a heated swimming pool, and many opportunities for entertaining and socializing, there is something for everyone at Chartiers Country Club. Our facilities and service are exceptional—which is what you would expect from a first class country club.
The most important aspect of Chartiers Country Club is its people. We strive to provide a venue that is warm and inviting, with superior member service at its core. We are proud of our reputation as family-friendly and welcoming, which continues to be a distinguishing characteristic of membership in Chartiers County Club.
And while the photos on our website can give you a glimpse into membership here, you really need to visit us in person to get the true flavor of our club.
I hope you will accept my invitation to visit us and experience Chartiers Country Club for yourself.